Draconic Acid P-Anisic Acid Pharmaceutical Raw Materials Q/320507
Physical & chemistry properties
|Appearance||white crystalline powder||Density||1.385g/cm3||Vapor pressure|
|Melting point||183~186ºC||Boling point||275~280ºC||Flash point|
|Ignition point||Solubility||Soluble in alcohol, ether, chloroform, and ethyl acetate, slightly
soluble in hot water, solubility in 20ºC water is 0.3g/L.||Smell|
Specifications about p-Anisic acid in BeiLi
p-Anisic Acid , also known as 4-methoxybenzoic acid or draconic
acid, is one of the isomers of anisic acid. The term "anisic acid"
often refers to this form specifically. 4-methoxybenzoic acid is
found naturally in anise. It is a white crystalline solid which is
insoluble in water, highly soluble in alcohols and soluble in
ether, and ethyl acetate. It is used as an intermediate for
eggplant and can also be used in spices and preservatives.
BeiLi is a professional manufacturer of pharmaceutical
intermediates and fine chemical raw materials in China, we can
provide worldwide customers with high quality p-Anisic acid.
- P/N#: MBA.99P.D
- Grade: Pharmaceutical grade
- Purity: ≥99.0%
- Melting range: 183~186ºC
- Quality standard: Q/320507 LBM10-2006
4-methoxybenzoic acid has antiseptic properties. It is used as an
intermediate in the preparation of more complex organic compounds,
and can also take part in many organic syntheses.
- As Pharmaceutical intermediate:4-methoxybenzoic acid is used as a pharmaceutical intermediate,
also used as an intermediate of Aniracetam and an inhibitor of
- As Cosmetic Raw Materials:p-Anisic Acid has antiseptic properties. It is also used as an
intermediate in the preparation of more complex organic
compounds.has become increasingly significant as multi-functional
raw material in the cosmetic. Apart from its main function as
masking agent and aroma component, this raw material's interesting
qualities of biologically stabilizing cosmetic and dermatologic
formulations as well as being an active ingredient against specific
germs in skin- and hair-care products.
- As fragrance intermediate:p-Anisic Acid is a part of cresol class antiseptic compounds, it
is also used as an insect repellent and ovicide. Anisole, anisic
acid, and their derivatives are also widely used in chemical
reaction as intermediates to obtain target materials such as
Handling and Storage
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- Use with adequate ventilation.
- Minimize dust generation and accumulation.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing.
- Avoid ingestion and inhalation.
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible
- with temperature below 40 deg C.
- Keep container closed when not in use. Store in a tightly closed
Exposure Controls, Personal Protection
Engineering Controls: Use adequate general or local exhaust
ventilation to keep airborne concentrations low.
Exposure Limits: ACGIH: not listed; NIOSH: not listed; OSHA - Final
PELs: not listed.
Personal Protective Equipment
Eyes: Wear appropriate protective eyeglasses or chemical safety
Skin: Wear appropriate protective gloves to prevent skin exposure.
Clothing: Wear appropriate protective clothing to minimize contact
BeiLi is a leading manufacturer of chemicals in China.
1) We can provide costomers with "one-stop"packaging service,from
research,development,production,export and so on.
2) Powerful R&D strength let our technology in a leading
level,forever,in turn,to provide customers with better service .
3) We have ISO certificate which let the customers more satisfied
and rest assured.
4) More than 20 years of export experience,we can provide customers
with more professional service.
At the same time, the company has a branch in Shanghai.Shanghai, is
one of the world's largest port, convenient for the customes
provide logistics services.
Any more questions, or interest about the product, feel free to